Saturday, July 4, 2009


M.O.V.E INCOME OPPORTUNITY
BECOME A SOUGHT AFTER COLUMNIST
For the past five years , I have been earning a living as a syndicated columnist. I started contributing my articles to national dailies at the age of 19, and I must say here that it has profitable payoffs and benefits. Those early years were difficult, with a whole lot of rejections that almost shattered my dreams. But I resolved to stay persistent on my dream. Today the story has changed, I can proudly say(obviously by the grace of God) that I am touching lives. I will quickly share with you my tipping points as a renowned syndicated columnist:
1.Name recognition: As a result of my consistent writing of motivational/personal development articles, I am now an authority in my chosen craft. my mail box and phone is replete with testimonies of individuals who have been inspired and transformed by my articles.Read the following testimonies:

Hello sir how are u doing sir, i read one of your articles and it was very fascinating please i will love be one of your mentee. my name is Isaiah Sabitu.-Isaiah Sabitu

Hi, Kehinde Ajose

Genexx is a monthly news magazine, a fast growing publication that aims at affecting the youth, education and society positively.

We saw your motivational write up (How to live a better life in 2009) and we loved it. We'll like to feature your write ups in subsequent editions of our magazine

2Self promotion:.Being a columnist has given me the opportunity to publize what I do, and gain media attention. I have granted several newspapers and magazine interviews through this platform.

3.Financials:As a columnist I get paid for what I do, and it has helped added to my streams of income.

4Syndication:I write for over ten publications and it gives me the opportunity to syndicate my articles to a broader audience.

5.Speaking engagements: Maintaining these columns has created several speaking engagement for me and also consulting jobs.

6.Impact:I must confess, it has given me the opportunity to impact people’s lives since life is all about making impact not necessarily income.
7.Mastery:I have been able to sharpen my writing skills since I stuck to the regimen of writing at least one article in a week.

Today, I write for the following publications which have national and international readership:
Businessdaynewspapers, Vanguard newspaper,Timelessnewspaper,Momentum magazine,234magazine,Winning attitudes gold magazine,Edutaiment magazine,The street hawker magazine,laffmattazz magazine, Inside watch Africa magazine and other mainstream publications that space can allow me to state.
People have been asking me to teach them this skill… which I have decided to unveil in a one on one coaching class tagged:HOW TO BE A SOUGHT AFTER COLUMNIST.
All you need do is to pay 2,000 into Oceanic bank with the account number:1150001010280 with the name Ajose Kehinde Joseph.Give us a call after this and we will unveil it to you through a 2days training to you.For details visit:www.thesoughtaftercolumnist.com.
POWERED BY:M.O.V.E SOLUTIONS

No comments: